These delicious, tender, juicy Air Fryer Garlic Steak Bites are tossed in butter and can be ready in under 15 minutes!
If you’re looking for an easy Air Fryer recipe then then you will certainly want to add this one to your rotation. These Air Fryer Garlic Steak Bites are Tender, juicy, and flavorful coated in a delicious garlic butter sauce! This is a quick 15-minute dinner recipe that’s perfect for any night of the week.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS RECIPE
- Let’s start with the obvious… This is a very simple recipe and takes little to no effort to make.
- Using the Air Fryer is a great way to cook steak because it cooks it fast, and it creates a crust on the outside, locking in all the flavor and juices.
- The Steak Bites never come out dry, because they cook quickly and come out great every time.
- This recipe can be paired with so many great sides! I also like to use the Steak Bites in wraps, salads, and with breakfast.
- Let’s not forget about the easy garlic butter sauce, it literally takes the Steak Bites to the next level!
WHAT IS A STEAK BITE?
I know that some of you are probably wondering what the heck a steak bite is. And furthermore, you may be curious about their purpose. Well… Steak Bites are simply small cuts of juicy tender steak cooked to perfection by either searing in a skillet, baking or air frying. The end result is a delicious recipe that will become a new favorite!
WHAT TYPE OF STEAK SHOULD I USE?
One of the best things about this recipe is that it’s pretty versatile. You can pretty much use whatever type of steak you’d like. Here are a few of my favorites:
- NY Strip Steak
HOW SHOULD I STORE THE STEAK BITES?
You can store any leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days.
CAN I FREEZE THE STEAK BITES?
Yes! You will just want to let them cool completely. Then transfer them to a freezer- safe container or a ziploc freezer bag. I also recommend freezing prior to tossing them in the garlic butter. The steak bites can be frozen for up to 1 month.
Questions about these Air Fryer Garlic Steak Bites? Did you make this recipe? Let me know in the comments below! Tag me #chefelizabethreese on Instagram, I’d love to see your creations!
Air Fryer Garlic Steak Bites
For the Steak Bites
- 2 lbs Sirloin or Ribeye Steak
- 1 Tablespoon Canola Oil
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper, as needed
- 1½ Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- ⅛ Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- ½ Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- ½ Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Onion Powder
- ½ Teaspoon Creole Seasoning
- ½ Teaspoon Chili Powder
For the Garlic Butter
- 1 Stick Melted Butter
- 4 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Chopped Parsley
- Cut the steak into small chunks and trim off any excess fat.
- In a large bowl, add the steak, canola oil, all of the spices and Worcestershire sauce. Coat evenly and place in the fridge to marinate for about 30-ish minutes.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 F for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the first batch of steak bites to the air fryer basket, be careful not to overcrowd the basket.
- Set the Air Fryer to 375 F and cook the steak for about 3 minutes then open the basket, flip and cook for an additional 3 minutes on the other side. Until you reach your desired doneness. Continue steps until you are out of steak bites.
- While the steak bites are cooking, heat the butter in a small sauce pot until melted. Add in the chopped garlic and parsley. Simmer until the garlic is fragrant, then toss the steak bites in the garlic butter.