Once you try these Biscoff Cookie Cake Bars you will be hooked. They are the perfect easy treat suitable for any occasion!
Not sure if you guys noticed but, I love adding Biscoff cookies to several desserts. I mean the cookies are amazing and the warm cinnamon flavor works well with so many desserts. Oh and the cookie butter MY GOODNESS I can literally just eat it off of the spoon..I.don’t.care- judge me if you want haha.
So, I made these yummy Biscoff Cookie Cake Bars the other day and while it usually takes me forever to get posts up I felt like I had to go ahead and get this up for y’all just in time for the holidays! These are incredibly easy to make and are very similar to my Halloween Cake Bar and Christmas Cake Bar recipes just with a few additional ingredients. As soon as you take a bite into these amazing Biscoff Cookie Cake Bars you will instantly fall in love and want to eat more. They are all gone and I’m sitting here contemplating if I honestly want to make them again next week!
Biscoff Cookie Cake Bars
- 1 Box Vanilla Cake Mix (can also use white cake mix)
- ¼ Cup Milk
- ¼ Cup Canola oil
- 1 Large Egg
- ¼ Cup Bakers whitre chocolate bar, chopped
- ¼ Cup Biscoff cookies, crumbled
- 1 Spoonful Biscoff cookie butter
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9″x9″ baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and cover the bottom with crumbled Biscoff cookies.
- In a large bowl mix together cake mix, egg, oil, Biscoff cookie butter, half of the white chocolate and milk. Don’t be alarmed, the batter will be thick.
- Spread or press the batter on top of the cookies. (I used a glove and a silicon spatula for this part that I sprayed with a little non stick spray to help spread the batter a little easier, it will be tough to spread at first) The cookies may move around, but just do your best to spread the batter over all of cookies to the edges while keeping them in place.
- Crumble more Biscoff cookies on top along with the rest of the white chocolate and press them into the batter so that they aren’t just sitting on top. Bake at 350°F for about 20-25 minutes (be sure to check at the 20 minute mark). Using a toothpick, the center should come out clean and the edges will be light brown.
- Melt about 2 tablespoons of Biscoff cookie butter in a microwave safe dish for a few seconds (be careful not to burn). Take a fork and drizzle on top of the bars. Let cool, cut and enjoy!