This Blueberry Bundt Cake recipe with Lemon Icing is delicious, moist and easy to make. You can enjoy a slice with a cup of coffee in the morning or a cup of milk for dessert!
This recipe is pretty simple so nothing too crazy in regards to the ingredients it’s very similar to my Blueberry Crumble Muffin recipe. This would be perfect for brunch with friends or dessert all to yourself! You guys already know how I feel about the lemon/ blueberry combination, it’s amazing! The flavors of from the juicy blueberries and tart lemon work together beautifully in this bundt cake. It was so hard for me to wait until the cake cooled a bit to add the yummy Lemon Icing without cutting a slice because it smelled delicious! I will say, after patiently waiting it was definitely worth it because the icing was perfect!
The bread is fluffy, sweet but not too sweet and moist. I will for sure be making this Blueberry Bundt Cake recipe again pretty soon… maybe this weekend ah!
Blueberry Bundt Cake with Lemon Icing
For the Bundt Cake
- 2 Cups Flour
- ½ Cup Butter, softened
- 1 Cup Garnulated sugar
- 2 Eggs
- ½ Cup Buttermilk
- 1 Tablespoon Baking powder
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Cups Fresh blueberries
- 1½ Tablespoons Vanilla
For the Lemon Icing
- 1 Cup Powdered sugar
- ¼ Tablespoon Lemon juice
- ½ Tablespoon Lemon zest
- ¼ Cup Heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla, as needed
- Preheat oven to 365° F. Spray a Bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add in eggs one at a time.
- Beat in the buttermilk, lemon zest and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in bowl. Stir into creamed buttermilk mixture until moist then fold in blueberries.
- Fill Bundt Pan with blueberry batter. Bake for 25-35 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Cool cake for about 5 minutes or so before removing from the bundt pan to a wire rackor plate to completely cool.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together powdered sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla and heavy cream. Drizzle over cooled Bundt cake.