This Caramel Apple Pie Bark is the perfect fall treat! Delicious, quick and easy to make.
As you guys know, fall is one of my favorite seasons and honestly, part of the reason I love it so much is because of all of the yummy food. I’m a huge fan of Candy Apples but I’ve always been lowkey intimidated to make them at home. Melting down the caramel, sticking sticks into the apples and trying to dip them so they don’t fall off and get the caramel to actually stick then add all the toppings just seemed like too much haha. Oh, and let’s not forget the big mess!
So this Caramel Apple Pie Bark recipe is the EASY way to make them with minimal mess!
These should be made and eaten the same day as the apples will release liquid overnight/ throughout the day and will cause the pretzels and chocolate to become kinda soggy.
Caramel Apple Pie Bark
- 2- 11oz Bags Individually wrapped caramel candies
- 1 Green apple, diced
- 1½ 12oz Bags of white choclate chips
- ½ Bag Pretzels, lightly crushed
- 5-6 Honey Graham Crackers, as needed
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and nonstick spray, set aside.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in a medium microwave-safe bowl then heat and stir in 30 second intervals until the chocolate is melted. Be careful not to burn.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto parchment paper and spread it into the shape of a rectangle.
- Layer pretzels on top of the chocolate.
- Unwrap the caramels and place in a sauce pot with a little water over medium heat and stir until melted. In no real order pour ontop of the pretzels.
- Add the diced apples and press gently. Drizzle a bit more caramel and top with Crushed graham crackers. Enjoy!