Creamy and Delicious Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta filled with bacon, chicken and cheese all made in one pot!
Who here loves pasta? If you’re anything like us, pasta is usually a weekly staple in our house. It’s quick, easy, tastes the bomb! I just feel like whenever there’s chicken AND bacon involved in any recipe you know it’s going to be a hit. Believe me when I say this – this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta recipe is one of the BEST pasta dishes that I’ve ever made. I’m not just saying that because I made it but y’all, the ranch seasoning paired with the creamy sauce and crispy bacon, ahh!
- This pasta is usually best served fresh. The sauce tends to separate and become oily due to the fat content in the heavy cream. This is especially true if you’re warming it up on high in a microwave. If you’re reheating the pasta, I recommend warming it up on a low heat.
Questions about this Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta? Did you make this recipe? Let me know in the comments below! Tag me #chefelizabethreese on Instagram, I’d love to see your creations!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- 4 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
- 6-8 Slices Thick Cut Bacon
- 1 Box Fettuccine Noodles
- 2 Ranch Dip or Seasoning Packs
- Garlic powder, as needed
- Paprika, as needed
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper, as needed
- 2½-3 Cups Heavy Cream
- ¼ Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, more as needed
- ⅓ Cup Yellow Onions, Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Chives, Chopped
- Canola oil, as needed
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add ½ tablespoon salt and Linguine noodles. Cook according to the directions on the box.
- Cook the bacon in a large pan over medium heat. Set on a paper towel lined plate to drain. Once cooled, chop.
- Season the chicken breast with garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper and half of 1 Ranch seasoning pack.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of canola oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Sear the chicken for about 6-8 minutes each side, or until golden and cooked through. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- In the same pan over medium heat add a little more oil if necessary and onions. Sauté until the onions are translucent.
- Pour in heavy cream and cook on medium high until the sauce begins to thicken. Mix in 1 full ranch pack as well as the remaining half pack. Add additional spices if necessary.
- Once the sauce has reached your desired consistency, remove from the heat and add in the bacon, mozzarella and chives. Enjoy!