This Chipotle Chicken Flatbread makes the perfect fun and easy dinner or lunch! Loaded with all of your favorite toppings and a chipotle ranch sauce drizzled on top.
Where are all my pizza lovers at? Yall, can you believe that I wasn’t even a pizza person not that long ago? Like… what the heck was I thinking? Honestly, no real reason, I guess I just never really cared for pizza. Anyway, these days I’m lowkey obsessed. We probably have MOD pizza (which I absolutely love because you can literally add all the toppings you want on your pizza for one price) at least every 2 weeks or so.
I used to make this Chipotle Chicken Flatbread pizza alot for my husband and I but I’m finally getting around to sharing the recipe with you guys which I’m super excited about. The pizza is very easy to make using store bought flatbread of course… y’all know me! Haha The chicken is juicy, tender and full of flavor which compliments the bacon so well! The texture from the red peppers add just enough crunch in each bite. The good thing about this pizza is that you can really make it your own and add whatever toppings you’d like.
Looking for other appetizers? Check out a few of my favorites.
Questions about this Chipotle Chicken Flatbread? Did you make this recipe? Let me know in the comments below! Tag me #chefelizabethreese on Instagram, I’d love to see your creations!
Chipotle Chicken Flatbread
- 2 Large Flatbread or Naan
- ½ Cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese, more as needed
- ½ Cup Shredded Smoked Gouda Cheese, more as needed
- 1 Large Chicken Breast
- 4-5 Slices of Bacon, Cooked and Chopped
- ½ Red Pepper, Chopped
- ½ Avocado, Chopped
- Chipotle Ranch Dressing, optional
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper, as needed
- Smoky Paprika Chipotle, as needed (I use the Victoria Taylor Brand)
- Garlic Powder, as needed
- ½ Tablespoon Canola Oil
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Coat the chicken breast in the canola oil and generously season with salt, pepper, garlic powder and smoky paprika chipotle to taste.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and cook the chicken for about 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Remove from the pan, once cooled, dice the chicken and set aside.
- Lay the flatbread on a sheet tray and sprinkle with the shredded mozzarella and smoked gouda cheese. Top with chicken, red peppers, and bacon and bake for about 10-12 minutes until the cheese is completely melted.
- Once the flatbread is finished baking, top with the avocado and drizzle with chipotle ranch dressing and serve immediately.