These Christmas Cake Bars are sure to be a hit at your Holiday Party or potluck! They’re loaded with moist funfetti cake and chocolatey M&Ms and white chocolate chips.
Tis’ the season for candy packed Christmas Cake Bars and tons of yummy candy treats! Christmas is my favorite time of the year, I love all of the fun treat recipes and enjoying them with loved ones. These funfetti based cake bars are delicious! They’re actually very similar to my Halloween Cake Bar Recipe. I love how this recipe is so versatile because you can choose to add Christmas oreos if you’d like or your favorite Christmas candy like M&Ms, peppermint chocolate, white chocolate eve sprinkles.
Christmas Cake Bars
- 1 Box Christmas Funfetti Cake Mix
- ¼ Cup Milk
- ¼ Cup Canola oil
- 1 Large Egg
- ¼ Cup White chocolate chips, as needed
- ¼ Cup Red and green M&Ms
- Non stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9″x9″ baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. set aside.
- In a large bowl mix together cake mix, egg, oil and milk. Don’t be alarmed, the batter will be thick.
- Fold in white chocolate chips and M&Ms.
- Spread or press the batter in the greased pan (I used a glove and a silicon spatula for this part that I sprayed with a little non stick spray to help spread the batter a little easier, it will be tough to spread at first).
- Add and press more white chocolate chips and M&Ms on top of the batter so that they aren’t just sitting on top. Bake at 350°F for about 20-25 minutes (be sure to check at the 20 minute mark). Using a toothpick, the center should come out clean and the edges will be light brown.
- Let cool, cut and enjoy!