Creamy Boursin Chicken is an incredibly easy weeknight dinner. The creamy garlicky sauce takes this dish to a whole new level. Step up your chicken dinner with a creamy, garlic mushroom sauce made in under 30 minutes!
Now yall know chicken is something that we eat a lot of in our house so yeah, I find myself having to constantly switch things up so we aren’t eating the same things over and over again. Who can relate? This Chicken in Creamy Boursin Sauce may just be one of my favorites! I’ve been making this recipe for so long and I’m so happy to finally get some good pictures to share this amazingness with yall. The sauce alone is to die for, the creamy, garlicky, cheesy flavor I mean what’s not to love? With this recipe, you really don’t have to measure how much Boursin Cheese you’re using to build your sauce. You can start with a little and add much more as you go to enhance the flavor. Whether you’re having dinner guests over or want to step your game up, this Creamy Boursin Chicken recipe will have you feeling super fancy!
- If you do not have chicken breast available feel free to substitute with chicken thighs. Keep in mind that the cooking time will vary because chicken thighs will need to cook a little longer due to the higher fat content.
- If your grocery store does not carry Boursin Cheese, you can also grab Alouette cheese which tastes the exact same, alouette is just a bit cheaper.
LOOKING FOR MORE CHICKEN RECIPES?
- Sofrito Chicken
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Spinach and Artichoke Chicken Thighs
- Jerk Chicken
- Tuscan Chicken Pasta
- Coconut Chicken Curry with Chickpeas
Creamy Boursin Chicken
- 4 Chicken Breast
- ½ Cup Mushrooms, sliced
- ¼ Cup Shallots, sliced
- 2 Tablespoons White WIne
- ¼ Cup Chicken Broth
- 2 Tablespoons Boursin Cheese, more as needed
- ½ Cup Heavy Cream, more as needed
- 1½ Tablespoons Fresh Parsley, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Canola oil, more as needed
- Kosher salt and black pepper, as needed
- Garlic powder, as needed
- Paprika, as needed
- Onion powder, as needed
- In a large skillet over medium heat add butter and canola oil.
- Season the chicken breast with salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika and onion powder. Sear the chicken breasts on both sides until cooked through. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
- Add a little more oil to the pan if needed and add in the mushrooms and shallots. Sauté until the mushrooms are tender.
- Stir in white wine and reduce down. Mix in the Boursin Cheese until evenly coated.
- Stir in chicken broth then add heavy cream and continue cooking until the sauce begins to thicken.
- Once you’ve reached your desired consistency adjust seasonings if necessary then add chopped parsley and chicken back to the pan. Enjoy!