I love quick and easy these treats are to make! This peanut cluster candy is creamy, crunchy, peanutty and super cute. With spring FINALLY upon us, I feel that these treats are perfect for Easter or to take to your neighborhood potluck. This recipe taste amazing with rich vanilla candy-coated honey roasted peanuts topped with festive candy and sprinkles. Your family and friends will love them. They are also super easy to make with your children!
Easter Vanilla Peanut Clusters
- 16 Ounces Honey roasted peanuts
- 11.4 Ounces Easter M&M's (milk chocolate )
- 32 Ounces Vanilla flavored candy coating (I used candy melts)
- Optional seasonal sprinkles
- In a large microwave safe bowl add in vanilla coated candy. Heat in the microwave in 30 second intervals making sure to stir the candy up each time until it melts completely.
- Meanwhile, line 2-3 cookie sheets with parchment paper. Spray with non-cooking spray.
- Once your candy has completely melted, add in half of your M&M’s and peanuts and fold together.
- Using a cookie scoop or large spoon, scoop the candy from bowl and onto parchment paper. Make sure candy is not touching. Once entire cookie sheet is scooped (before candy dries) top with additional M&M’s and sprinkles.
- Allow the candy to cool completely.