This Easy Banana Nut Bread is super moist, loaded with sweet bananas and walnuts. Perfect for breakfast or dessert!
Fall is finally here which is my favorite time of the year… but you guys already knew this haha! Anyway, lots of baked goods including apple, spice, and pumpkin everything starting with this bomb Easy Banana Nut Bread Recipe! Seriously guys, there’s nothing more yummy than a warm slice of banana bread alongside a hot cup of coffee. When I made this bread this was literally my breakfast for a couple of days, it was fast, yummy and filling.
Easy Banana Nut Bread
- 2 Cups Flour
- 2 Eggs, Room Temperature
- 1 Teaspoon Baking soda
- ¼ Teaspoon Salt
- 1½ Teaspoon Cinnamon
- ¾ Cup Light Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup Canola oil
- ⅓ Cup Sour Cream
- 1½ Teaspoon Vanilla
- 3 Ripe Bananas, smashed
- ½ Cup Chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees, spray a 9x5 loaf pan with non stick spray.
- In a medium bowl add flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon and whisk until combined.
- In another medium bowl add eggs, sugar, and oil and whisk until combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well, the mixture will be thick and dry. Don't be alarmed
- Add in the sour cream, vanilla and smashed bananas and mix until combined. Add in half of the walnuts.
- Pour into a loaf pan, sprinkle additional walnuts on the top.
- Bake on the center oven rack for about 1-1/2 hours or until a butter knife comes out clean. Enjoy!