A rich, chocolatey layer of brownies nestled between a layer of graham crackers and a layer of milk chocolate caramel and toasted marshmallows! These Easy S’mores Brownies are the perfect dessert for summer.
Nothing screams summer more than these Easy S’mores Brownies bursting with rich gooey caramel! Let’s be honest… s’more are already delicious but when you’ve got a thick layer of graham cracker crust with moist brownies baked on top THEN add an additional layer of milk chocolate caramel topped with gooey toasted marshmallows you can’t go wrong. Listen… these were everything and more and are honestly the dessert you didn’t know you needed. I was thinking ehh milk chocolate caramel.. too much maybe? Haha but it wasn’t, it was literally the best decision and I regret nothing! These babies are for sure going to be the ULTIMATE summer treat.
Looking for more S’mores recipes? Check out my S’mores Cookie Cups!
- You don’t have to line your pan with parchment paper, you can easily use non-stick spray instead. However, my recommendation is to use parchment paper if you have it handy because it helps easily remove the brownies from the pan (after they’ve cooled) and set them on the counter to cut.
- When you get ready to broil your brownies in the oven to get nice toasty marshmallows DO NOT leave the brownies unattended whatsoever. They will burn, trust me. On the first try It happened to me fairly quickly, luckily I was able to quickly slide the burnt marshmallows off of the top and add new ones. Don’t make the same mistake I did. As soon as you notice the marshmallows starting to slightly brown, remove those babies from the oven asap.
- When cutting the brownies, be sure to use a clean sharp knife, if not you will have a sticky mess.
Questions about these S’mores Brownies? Did you make this recipe? Let me know in the comments below! Tag me #chefelizabethreese on Instagram, I’d love to see your creations!
Easy S'mores Brownies
- 1 Package Graham Crackers
- 1 Stick Butter, Melted
- 1 Box Brownie Mix (Including additional Ingreidents needed to prepare)
- 1 Bag Mini Marshmallows
- 9-10 Chocolate Squares with Caramel Filling
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Place 1 package of unwrapped Graham Crackers in a food processor and pulse until finely crushed. Add the graham crackers to a bowl and add in melted butter to combine.
- Spray a 9x9 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray and line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper then spray again.
- Press the Graham Cracker crumbs into the bottom of the pan.
- Prepare brownie mix according to the directions on the box and evenly pour the brownie batter on top of the Graham Cracker crust.
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven and place the chocolate caramel squares evenly on top of the brownies. Then add the mini marshmallows evenly on top of the brownies.
- Turn the oven to broil and bake for about 1-2 minutes, do not leave the brownies unattended. As soon as they begin to brown, remove them from the oven or they will burn. Let cool, cut and enjoy!