Garlic Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops are quick, easy, delicious and inexpensive!
I love Pork Chops and how versatile they are. You can literally make so many different meals and use bone in, boneless, thick cut, or thin cut Pork Chops and they’d all be the bomb. This is the perfect meal that doesn’t require many ingredients and that the entire family will love. Dry Ranch Dip is something that I actually keep stocked in my pantry because It can be used in so many different recipes. I also make Shredded Buffalo Chicken a lot for lunch so I feel like I always have to stay stocked.
CAN YOU BAKE THESE PORK CHOPS?
Absolutely! Once you dredge the pork chops in the ranch coating feel free to line a sheet pan with foil, spray with a little non stick cooking spray and bake on 350F for about 20-25 minutes until the internal temp reaches 145F.
- Feel free to use thin sliced pork chops or chicken breast instead if you like, they will both be just as good! However, if you decide to use chicken make sure you adjust your cooking time and the internal temperature cooks to 165F.
- This recipe is best when served right away. If you do have to reheat the pork chops I recommend doing so in the oven so that you regain that crispy crust.
Check out a few of my favorite sides that would go perfectly with these Garlic Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops!
LOOKING FOR MORE PORK CHOP RECIPES?
Garlic Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
- 4 Boneless Pork Chops
- 1 Large Egg, Beaten
- ½ Cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- ¼ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Ranch Dry Mix Pack
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder + more to season the Pork Chops
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- Kosher salt and black pepper, as needed
- Canola oil for frying, as needed
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- Paprika, as needed
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a sheet tray with foil, and place a wired baking rack on top. Spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, chili powder and ranch dry mix in a shallow dish. Set aside.
- Season the pork chops with salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika. Dip the pork chops in the beaten egg, then coat with breadcrumb mixture.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add in butter and canola oil. Sear the pork chops on both sides for about 3 minutes until golden brown.
- Line a sheet tray with foil, and place a wired baking rack on top. Spray with non-stick cooking spray and bake the pork chops for about 5 to 10 minutes, until the internal temperature reaches 145°F. Enjoy!