These really are the BEST Graham Krispie Treats! Everyone’s favorite summer snack in bar form! They’re gooey, chewy and slightly crunchy.
Who really only gets one s’more anyway? Well, if you’re anything like me, I feel like I always go back for seconds and thirds which I feel like is totally understandable, right? LOL I’ve got the perfect summer treat that will for sure have you going back for multiple servings. These Graham Krispie Treats are a twist on the classic s’mores recipe.
If you’re craving s’mores and you don’t have a fire pit in your backyard, don’t worry. You can whip up a batch of these Graham Krispie Treats in no time. They don’t require any baking and very minimal effort, your children could make them!
CAN I USE MARSHMALLOW FLUFF INSTEAD OF REGULAR MARSHMALLOWS?
Yes, you can. However, keep in mind that it may be more difficult to combine all of the ingredients and mix because the fluff can be very messy. So in my opinion, it’s much less of a headache to just go with regular marshmallows and heat with butter in the microwave in 30 second increments.
HOW SHOULD I STORE THESE KRISPIE TREATS?
You can store these treats in an airtight container or gallon ziplock bag on the counter for about 3-4 days before they start to taste stale.
Questions about these Graham Krispie Treats? Did you make this recipe? Let me know in the comments below! Tag me #chefelizabethreese on Instagram, I’d love to see your creations!
Graham Krispie Treats
- 4½ Cups Golden Graham Cereal
- ½ Stick Unsalted Butter
- 1½ Bag Marshmallows
- 1½ Cup Semi- Sweet Chocolate Chips
- In a large microwavable safe bowl, add the butter and marshmallows.
- Microwave the marshmallows in 30 second increments, stirring in between until the marshmallows are melted and the butter is combined.
- Remove from the microwave and let stand for about 1ish minute then add in the golden graham cereal. Mix until all of the cereal is coated with marshmallows. Add the chocolate and combine.
- On a sheet tray lined with parchment paper, pour the Krispie treat mixture out and spread as best as you can evenly (it will be very sticky) with the spatula into a square.
- Cool in the fridge for about 15 or so minutes, remove and cut into squares, enjoy!
Leave a Reply