These Halloween Cake Bars are sure to be a hit at your Halloween Party or potluck! They’re loaded with moist funfetti cake and chocolatey Halloween Oreos.
Let me just be honest with yall… I love oreos, especially the thin mint flavored oreos. They are so good and remind me of the Girl Scout thin mint cookies. I also don’t feel as bad eating so many sometimes because they’re “thin” haha. That’s truly why I don’t buy a lot of “snacks” in my house because I will just go crazy!
Anyway, back to the good stuff. These Halloween Cake Bars are so moist and easy to make! You really can’t mess these babies up and if you have little ones at home then these would be fun to make with them. All you need is a box of Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix, Halloween Oreos, one egg, oil and milk. Now how easy is that? Once you make these cake bars you will see exactly what I am talking about. They are totally worth the extra calories
Halloween Cake Bars
- 1 Box Halloween Funfetti Cake Mix
- 1 Package Halloween Oreos
- ¼ Cup Milk
- ¼ Cup Canola Oil
- 1 Large Egg
- Non stick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9″x9″ baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and cover the bottom with crumbled Oreos.
- In a large bowl mix together cake mix, egg, oil and milk. Don’t be alarmed, the batter will be thick.
- Spread or press the batter on top of the Oreos. (I used a glove and a silicon spatula for this part that I sprayed with a little non stick spray to help spread the batter a little easier, it will be tough to spread at first) The Oreos may move around, but just do your best to spread the batter over all of Oreos to the edges while keeping the cookies in place.
- Crumble more Oreos on top and press them on top of the batter so that they aren’t just sitting on top. Bake at 350°F for about 20-25 minutes (be sure to check at the 20 minute mark). Using a toothpick, the center should come out clean and the edges will be light brown.
- Let cool, cut and enjoy!
Leave a Reply