How do you feel about brussel sprouts? Maybe you think you don’t like them because you had them once and they were mushy and just didn’t taste good. Once you try these mouth-watering honey balsamic roasted brussels sprouts they will become your new healthy addiction. Whether you are a die-hard brussel sprouts fan or just thinking of trying some something new for dinner, you will definitely love these!
Some may think of them as mini cabbages, because they sort of look like them haha. Brussel Sprouts are a compact and flavorful vegetable that when roasted are irresistible. These Honey Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts are not only incredibly easy to prepare, but I guarantee they will be gone pretty quickly so be sure to make plenty!
Roasting the brussels sprouts really gives them a nutty flavor and besides being super healthy, they are pretty tasty.
Honey Balsamic Roasted Brussel Sprouts
- 1 1/2 lb Fresh brussel sprouts
- 2 Tablespoons Canola oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic vinegear
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut the bottom off and slice brussel sprouts lengthwise.
- In a large bowl, toss brussel sprouts with 1-2 tablespoons of canola oil, kosher salt, garlic powder and black pepper.
- Transfer the brussels sprouts to baking sheet and roast until tender and caramelized, about 20 minutes.
- In a small bowel mix together balsamic vinegar and honey, set aside.
- Remove the brussel sprouts from the oven and place them back in a bowl. Add balsamic vinegar and honey mixture and toss to coat evenly. Taste and season with kosher salt if needed and serve.