These lemon pepper chicken wings are crispy, brushed with lemon pepper butter and baked to perfection! They are perfect for an easy appetizer or main course that’s even better than the kind that you get at a restaurant. The best part is that these wings only require just a handful of ingredients. It’s going to be hard to just eat on of these wings because they’re pretty addictive. With football season basically here, they will be great for game day!
You can serve these wings as is, or with a side of ranch for dipping which I prefer 100%. Be sure to buy wings that are already cut into segments for this recipe, some stores call them party wings or party pack in the meat section. Now in regard to the cooking method, I prefer to cook the lemon pepper chicken wings in the oven vs. frying them as its much healthier, definitely just as crispy and they still taste amazing!
Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
- 3 lbs Chicken wings
- 2 Tablespoons Canola oil
- 1/3 Cup Melted butter
- 2-3 Tablespoons Lemon pepper seasoning
- Kosher salt, as needed
- 1/2 Tablespoon Garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Season chicken with salt and garlic powder. Toss chicken wings in canola oil and place on a wire rack set on a baking sheet lined with foil, Bake for about 25 minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove wings from oven. Mix melted butter and lemon-pepper seasoning and brush generously onto wings.
- Serve immediately. Enjoy!