In honor of Cinco de Mayo I decided to whip up some Loaded Sheet Pan Nachos! There’s so much flavor and texture in every bite of these easy nachos that are loaded with every Mexican- inspired ingredient I could find in my fridge and pantry. Black beans, queso, chicken, sirloin, mango salsa and cilantro. However, I completely forgot to add avocado. What was I thinking? Ugh.
These Loaded Sheet Pan Nachos are perfect for Memorial Day parties, Fourth of July, Labor Day, tailgating, or Superbowl parties!
Although I’ve listed a ton of toppings that I decided to use, you can really customize these nachos however you’d like. If beef or chicken isn’t your thing, swap it out for pulled pork or go the veggie route and leave off all of the meat and maybe add tofu. No matter how you decide to make these nachos, you can’t go wrong with this mouthwatering recipe.
Loaded Sheet Pan Nachos
- 1 Tablespoon Canola oil
- 1/2 lb Sirloin
- 1/2 lb Chicken breast (can use shredded chicken)
- 1 Package Taco seasoning mix
- 12 Ounce Tortilla chips
- 1 15 Ounce Can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 Cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 15 Ounce Jar of queso cheese (I used Tostitos)
- 1/4 Cup Chopped red onion
- 1/4 Cup Chopped mango
- 4 Tablespoons Lime juice
- 2-4 Tablespoons Chopped cilantro
- 1/4 Cup Chopped red pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Sour cream
- 2 Tablespoons Cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Smoked paprika
- 1 Sazon seasoning pack
- 1-2 Pinches White sugar to taste
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
For the Mango Salsa
- Combine the mangos, red pepper, red onion, cilantro in a bowl. Add the lime juice and a couple pinches of white sugar and toss well. Refrigerate for at least an hour to let all the flavors come together.
For the Nachos
- Preheat oven to 365 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Pour Queso in a sauce pot over medium heat. Add in cream cheese and smoked paprika. Mix well and keep warm.
- Season chicken and sirloin with kosher salt, pepper the taco seasoning and a sazon packet.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add sirloin, and cook until beef has browned, about 3-5 minutes, once finished remove from the pan and keep warm. In the same pan add in chicken breast and cook about 3-5 minutes on each side until done. Remove from the heat and let the chicken rest.
- Layer tortilla chips onto the prepared baking sheet. Top with black beans, queso and shredded cheddar cheese.
- Cut sirloin and chicken into slices and layer onto the nachos.
- Place into oven and bake until the cheese has melted, about 5-6 minutes.
- Removed from the oven and top with mango salsa, sour cream, cilantro and more cheese if you’d like.