If you’re looking for a last-minute, EASY Easter dessert to take to your family dinner or potluck then look no further because these Lucky Charm Krispies are it! Truth be told I don’t really bake much, although I am sort of starting to bake a little more. For me these Krispies were the perfect no bake treat! Minimal ingredients, no stove require and they taste good.. why not?
Sure you can use Easter or any other holiday to make these, but let’s be honest, any day is a good day to make these treats! If you have children or nieces and nephews then this is a fun recipe to make with them.
I mean, wouldn’t you still consider this breakfast since it’s technically cereal? Haha
Lucky Charm Krispies
- 4 Tablespoons Unsalted butter (1/2 stick)
- 4-5 Cups Miniature marshmallows
- 6 Cups Lucky Charms cereal
- 2 Cups Vanilla flavored candy coating (I used candy melts)
- In a large microwave safe bowl add butter and marshmallows.
- Cook marshmallows in 30 second intervals until marshmallows are almost melted. Be sure to stir marshmallows in between.
- When about 90% melted remove from the microwave and stir.
- Use a buttered spatula to stir in Lucky Charms cereal until fully coated.
- Lightly press cereal mixture into a greased 13x9 inch pan. Let the mixture cool.
- Cut into squares and remove from pan.
- In a large microwave safe bowl add in vanilla coated candy. Heat in the microwave in 30 second intervals making sure to stir the candy up each time until it melts completely.
- Dip bottom of cereal treat into the melted candy; place on a wax paper covered baking sheet. (optional)
- Allow to cool and enjoy!