These easy and delicious Magic Cake Bars are sweet, moist and can be enjoyed anytime of the year!
I love these cake bars, I have so many variations of these on my website! They are literally the easiest dessert that you can make and taste like a homemade treat that didn’t take hours to make. Now, before we continue, I will warn you that these Magic Cake Bars are incredibly rich and pretty sweet. So, if you don’t love super-sweet desserts, then this probably isn’t the dessert for you.
These Cake Bars are perfect for parties, holidays, dinner gatherings and so much more. Basically anytime you need a simple dessert that doesn’t require much but taste good these will be your go to! I feel like everyone needs a simple dessert like this one in your back pocket.
Magic Cake Bars
- 1 Box Spring Funfetti
- 1 Package Golden Oreos
- ¼ Cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- ¼ Cup Canola Oil
- ¼ Cup Spring M&Ms, more as needed
- ¼ Cup White Choclocate Chips
- Nonstick Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9″x9″ baking dish with non-stick cooking spray and cover the bottom with crumbled Oreos.
- In a large bowl mix together cake mix, egg, oil and milk. Don’t be alarmed, the batter will be thick. Fold in M&Ms.
- Spread or press the batter on top of the Oreos. (I used a glove and a silicon spatula for this part that I sprayed with a little non stick spray to help spread the batter a little easier, it will be tough to spread at first) The Oreos may move around, but just do your best to spread the batter over all of Oreos to the edges while keeping the cookies in place.
- Crumble more Oreos on top along with additional M&Ms and press them on top of the batter so that they aren’t just sitting on top. Bake at 350°F for about 20-25 minutes (be sure to check at the 20 minute mark). Using a toothpick, the center should come out clean and the edges will be light brown.
- While the Cake Bars are cooking, melt the chocolate in a medium microwave-safe bowl then heat and stir in 30 second intervals until the chocolate is melted. Be careful not to burn.
- Drizzle chocolate on top of the bars. Let cool, cut and enjoy!