This Mango Salsa is irresistibly sweet and flavorful, super easy to make, and taste delicious with just about everything!
WHAT CAN I USE MANGO SALSA FOR?
This mango salsa would taste great on tacos or nachos of course! Really just about any fresh, Mexican-themed dish, honestly. It also pairs well with omelets or egg muffins. It’s always a big hit whenever I make it because my husband pretty much eats it with everything. You could also serve it on salad.
Ripe mangos peeled and chopped
- 1/2 Cup Chopped red pepper
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Red onion
- 2-4 Tablespoons Chopped Cilantro
- 4 Tablespoons
- 1-2 Pinches White sugar to taste
- Combine the mangos, red pepper, red onion, cilantro in a bowl. Add the lime juice and a couple pinches of white sugar and toss well. Refrigerate for at least an hour to let all the flavors come together.