This Mango Salsa is irresistibly sweet and flavorful, super easy to make, and taste delicious with just about everything!
WHAT CAN I USE MANGO SALSA FOR?
This mango salsa would taste great on tacos or nachos of course! Really just about any fresh, Mexican-themed dish, honestly. It also pairs well with omelets or egg muffins. It’s always a big hit whenever I make it because my husband pretty much eats it with everything. You could also serve it on salad.
Questions about this Mango Salsa? Did you make this recipe? Let me know in the comments below! Tag me #chefelizabethreese on Instagram, I’d love to see your creations!
- 2 Ripe mangos peeled and chopped
- 1/2 Cup Chopped red pepper
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Red onion
- 2-4 Tablespoons Chopped Cilantro
- 4 Tablespoons Lime juice
- 1-2 Pinches Granulated Sugar to taste
- Combine the mangos, red pepper, red onion, cilantro in a bowl. Add the lime juice and a couple pinches of white sugar and toss well. Refrigerate for at least an hour to let all the flavors come together.