Delicious No Bake Apple Pie Cheesecake is an easy make-ahead dessert that requires little to no effort. A thick graham cracker crust with a yummy cheesecake filling that’s topped with a fresh apple pie filling.
I’ve honestly never had no-bake cheesecake until recently. I just always thought there’s no way this is “real cheesecake” and had my doubts. However, my husband used to make his no-bake oreo cheesecake all the time so I tried it and surprisingly it actually wasn’t too bad. Since then, I felt it was necessary to post a no bake cheesecake recipe to my site for y’all because I feel like everyone needs to try it at least once.
WHAT THE HECK IS NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE ANYWAY?
No-bake cheesecake is exactly how it sounds. The graham cracker crust and cheesecake filling are not baked the traditional way, so this is a perfect dessert for when you don’t feel like baking but want something tasty. No-bake cheesecake is much easier to make than regular cheesecake. When making traditional cheesecake, you also run the risk of over-baking, under-baking, and cracked cheesecake. Who honestly has time for all of that craziness? LOL
HOW LONG CAN YOU KEEP A NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE IN THE FRIDGE?
You can store this No Bake Apple Pie Cheesecake in the fridge for up to 3-4 days. Be sure to tightly cover the springform pan with plastic wrap or aluminum foil.
SHOULD I BAKE THE CRUST?
Nope, not required. No-bake cheesecake means that the graham cracker crust does not need to be baked, but if you want and if you have more time, you can bake the graham cracker crust. Just make sure you let your crust cool completely prior to adding the cheesecake filling.
- You’ll want to make sure you beat the cold heavy cream into stiff-ish peaks. Fold the whipped heavy cream into the cheesecake filling gently so you don’t deflate the air. The air is what creates a delicious mousse-like consistency and solidifies the filling in the refrigerator.
- Make sure you refrigerate the cheesecake for at least 6-8 hours or overnight.
Questions about this No Bake Apple Pie Cheesecake? Did you make this recipe? Let me know in the comments below! Tag me #chefelizabethreeseon Instagram, I’d love to see your creations!
No Bake Apple Pie Cheesecake
For the Crust
- 2½ Cups Crushed Graham Crackers
- ⅓ Cup Light Brown Sugar
- ½ Cup Melted Butter
For the Cheesecake Filling
- 3 8oz Packs of Cream Cheese (Room Temperature)
- 1¼ Cup Heavy Cream (Cold)
- 1 Teaspoon Apple Pie Spice
- 2 Tablespoons Powdered Sugar
- ½ Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
For the Apple Topping
- 3 Large Gala Apples, Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- ½ Cup Light Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Stick Butter
- 3 Tablespoons Water
- 1 Teaspoon Applie Pie Spice
- Start by making the crust. Stir the graham cracker crust ingredients together then pour into a 9-inch springform pan and pack in very tightly up around the sides. Pack as tightly as you can to prevent the crust from falling apart when cutting into the cheesecake. I recommend using the bottom of a measuring cup to help pack the crust. Once complete, set your pie crust in the freezer for about 10-15 minutes.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter and add the chopped apples, cinnamon, brown sugar, vanilla extract, water and apple pie spice and sauté until the apples are tender. Remove them from the pan and set in a container and place in the fridge to cool completely.
- In a large bowl using a hand mixer with a whisk attachment, whip the cold heavy cream into stiff peaks on medium-high speed, for about 4-5 minutes. Set aside.
- Using a hand mixer with a whisk attachment, beat the cream cheese and granulated sugar together on medium speed until smooth and creamy. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed. Add the powdered sugar, apple pie spice, and vanilla extract. Beat for about 2-3 minutes on medium-high speed until smooth and combined. Make sure there are no clumps of cream cheese.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold the whipped heavy cream into the cheesecake filling until combined. Remember to combine slowly as you don’t want to deflate all the air in the whipped cream.
- Remove the crust from the freezer and spread the filling into the crust and smooth the top. Top cheesecake with sautéed apples.
- Cover tightly with plastic wrap or aluminum foil and refrigerate for at least 8 hours up to overnight. The longer it is refrigerated, the nicer the no-bake cheesecake will set up. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply