This easy Parmesan Crusted Chicken recipe is coated in parmesan cheese and baked until the crust is crispy and the chicken is nice and juicy. The perfect weeknight meal for the family!
Who else is tired of the same old chicken breast recipes? I often struggle with coming up with new ways to prepare chicken because we eat A LOT of it in our house. I love this Parmesan Crusted Chicken recipe because it only calls for just a few ingredients which of course is the perfect weeknight meal.
- Grate fresh parmesan cheese yourself because pre shredded cheese is usually coated in starch will prevent the cheese from sticking to the chicken and melting properly.
- Be sure to spray the foil lined sheet tray with non stick spray to prevent the
- To reheat, pleace on a foil lined sheet tray sprayed with non-stick spray and bake for about 7ish minutes.
Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- 4 Boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 Tablespoon Paprika
- 2½ Cups Grated parmesan cheese, more as needed
- 1½-2 Tablespoons Parsley
- Kosher salt and black pepper, as needed
- ½ Tablespoon Garlic powder, more as needed
- Canola oil
- Non- stick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spray a foil lined sheet tray with non-stick spray and set aside.
- Coat the chicken breasts in canola oil and season with kosher salt, balck pepper and garlic powder.
- Mix the parmesan cheese, paprika, parsley and garlic powder in a bowl and coat the chicken breast in the mixture on both sides. Press into the chicken breast to get the coating to stick.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes, be sure to check the chicken half way to avoid overcooking and burning the cheese. Enjoy!