This colorful, quick and easy Peach Burrata Salad is made with sweet juicy peaches, crispy bacon, toasted baguette, burrata cheese and a delicious vinaigrette!
This delicious salad makes a great light meal, but you can also serve it as a side dish with grilled protein for the perfect summer dinner!
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS RECIPE
- Fresh summer peaches work perfectly in this easy salad, adding sweet flavor!
- The Burrata cheese in this recipe is a creamier version of mozzarella cheese, and it’s so delicious in summer salads, well any salad for that matter.
- Bacon… Do I really even need to say anything else? LOL
- The toasted baguette adds such a nice texture to the salad and is definitely a must.
- You can totally skip the bacon to keep this salad vegetarian.
- If you’re not feeling the Burrata then feel free to use another type of cheese like feta or fresh mozzarella balls.
- Feel free to use any sort of dressing you’d like! I particularly like to use a nice balsamic dressing with this salad.
HOW SHOULD I STORE THIS SALAD?
For starters, I don’t recommend assembling the full salad ahead of time. This Peach Burrata Salad is best right after assembling. However, individually stored leftovers will stay fresh in the fridge for a couple of days.
- To keep this salad as fresh as possible, I recommend waiting to assemble until just before serving. You can certainly prepare all of your ingredients ahead of time. Peaches can be a little weird if they’re sliced and not eaten right away, so I’d wait to slice the peaches.
- Feel free to switch up some of the ingredients in the salad to fit your own taste preferences!
Questions about this Peach Burrata Salad? Did you make this recipe? Let me know in the comments below! Tag me #chefelizabethreese on Instagram, I’d love to see your creations!
MORE APPETIZERS YOU’LL LOVE
- Sausage Flatbread Pizza
- Slow Cooker Birria Tacos
- Pulled Chicken Tacos
- Cilantro lime Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
Peach Burrata Salad
- 6-8 Slices of Cooked Bacon, Chopped
- 1-2 Fresh Peaches, Sliced
- 2 Burrata Balls
- 1 Package of Green Leaf Lettuce, or your choice of lettuce, Chopped
- 1 Small Loaf of Fresh Baguette, Toasted and cut into cubes
- Vinaigrette of your Choosing (I used Balsamic)
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper, as needed
- To assemble the salad, place pieces of the lettuce, bread, peach slices and burrata on a serving plate or bowl.
- Top with chopped bacon pieces and drizzle with vinaigrette. Sprinkle a little kosher salt and pepper on top if you'd like. Enjoy!