Ok guys, you have got to make this Peach Cobbler Dump Cake. Like you have too! I mean it’s so dang on good and incredibly easy to make! Honestly, I’m not even crazy about peaches however it’s the peak of peach season… it’s summer so I feel like I just had to grab some juicy, plump peaches! This Peach Cobbler Dump Cake is best served warm with a nice scoop of vanilla ice cream.
It’s no need to spend a lot of time in the kitchen for a fancy Peach Cobbler, when you can whip this Dump Cake up in a few minutes!
Peach Cobbler Dump Cake
- 3 lbs Jar sliced peaches in syrup (can also use can)
- 1 Package Yellow cake mix
- 1/2 Tablespoon Brown sugar
- 1/2 Tablespoon Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 Stick Butter/ cubbed
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Spray a 9x13-inch pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cover the bottom of the pan with some of thecake mix.
- Dump 2 cans/jars of peaches with syrup into baking pan. Drain third can and add peaches to pan.
- Sprinkle peaches with ground cinnamon and brown sugar. Top peaches with cake mix evenly over the top.
- Add cubes of butter to the top of the cake mix.
- Bake for 55 minutes to 1 hour or until top is golden brown and fruit is bubbly. Enjoy!