Your favorite Peach Cobbler Recipe in one pop made with a quick and easy no churn ice cream recipe!
Memorial Day is basically the unofficial start of summer. Warmer weather and sunnier days which call for all the yummy treats like these Peach Cobbler Ice Cream Pops and my Strawberry Shortcake Ice Cream Sandwiches!
As yall know, I’m all about the quick and easy recipes that also taste amazing! These Ice Cream Pops are no different. The no churn ice cream base is made from a combination of whipped cream, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. While the Ice Cream Pops are the bomb on their own, I dressed them up a bit with white chocolate and freeze dried peaches. These two ingredients are optional, so if you’re not feeling it feel free to leave them off the pops.
Questions about these Peach Cobbler Ice Cream Pops? Did you make this recipe? Let me know in the comments below! Tag me #chefelizabethreese on Instagram, I’d love to see your creations!
WHAT IS NO CHURN ICE CREAM?
Typically, when making ice cream from scratch, you will need to use an ice cream maker and that usually entails the step of “churning” the ice cream. No churn ice cream means you wouldn’t need to use an ice cream maker and as you could guess, no churning required. It saves so much time and makes it super easy to make homemade ice cream with a lot less steps and appliances!
TIPS ON USING SILICONE ICE CREAM POP MOLDS
- Insert the wooden stick BEFORE adding the ice cream. If you try to insert the stick after filling the molds, the ice cream will likely spill over and move all around making it difficult to insert the stick and create a big mess.
- Be sure to not overfill your molds, so that once you add the cover the ice cream doesn’t spill over.
- Place the ice cream pop molds on a sheet tray before filling. This will help with an easy transport to and from the freezer.
- If your molds do not come with a cover, cover tightly with plastic wrap.
- Ensure ice cream pops are frozen solid before unmolding. I recommend allowing them to freeze overnight.
Peach Cobbler Ice Cream Pops
For the Ice Cream
- 1 14oz Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Cups Cold Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 Cup Melted White Chocolate, Optional for topping
- ½ Cup Freeze- Dried Peaches, Optional for topping
- 1 16oz Can Peach Pie Filling (Chop the peaches, do not discard the filling. Keep to add to the ice cream as well)
- 1 Cup Chopped Frozen Peaches
For the Streusel
- 1 Stick Cold Butter
- ¾ Cup All Purpose Flour, more as needed (Add additional flour if streusel crumbs are not forming)
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Ground Cinnamon
- In a large bowl, add the heavy cream and beat on high with a hand mixer until the cream begins to thicken. For about 3 minutes or so. Fold in the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract.
- Fold in the peach pie filling and frozen peaches. Add in the streusel.
- Insert your popsicle sticks into the silicone molds and spoon in about 2-3 tablespoons of ice cream. Be careful not to overfill. Cover and freeze overnight for best results. Pour additional ice cream in a parchment paper lined loaf pan, cover tightly with plastic wrap then foil then freeze.
- Feel free to garnish ice cream pops with white chocolate and crushed freeze-dried peaches. Enjoy!
Leave a Reply