Juicy, pan seared Pork Chops in Creamy Brie Sauce is a match made in heaven! An easy dinner idea and one of my favorite pork chop recipes.
Ok guys, I’m back with another one pan meal! Yay! All it takes to make this amazing skillet dinner are a few simple ingredients that will take your dinner to the next level and have you feeling hella fancy. I’m clearly obsessed with pork chops hence my Spinach and Feta Pork Chops, Creamy Marsala Pork Chops, Smothered Pork Chops, and Honey Garlic Pork Chops recipes just to name a few!
These Pork Chops in Creamy Brie Sauce taste amazing over Creamy Mashed Potatoes!
Pork Chops in Creamy Brie Sauce
- 1 lb Pork Tenderloin, cut into medallions (Can also use 4-6 Medium sized Pork chops)
- 1 Cup Chopped Brie Cheese, remove the rind (Should be a full wedge)
- 1½ Tablespoons Montreal Steak Seasoning, more as needed
- 1½ Tablespoons Fresh Thyme, chopped
- 4 Tablespoons Butter
- Canola Oil, as needed
- 1 Cup Sliced Mushrooms
- ½ Tablespoon Garlic, minced
- 2 Tablespoons Green Onion, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons White Wine
- ½ Cup Chicken Broth
- 1½ Tablespoon All Purpose Flour
- Garlic Powder, as needed
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper, as needed
- Paprika, as needed
- Preheat a large, nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Season the pork chops with salt, pepper, paprika, a little garlic powder and Montreal steak seasoning.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter and a little canola oil in the pan. Add pork medallions and sear on each side for about 2-3 minutes until browned and a nice crust forms. Set aside and keep warm.
- Place remaining 2 tablespoons butter, more canola oil if needed, mushrooms, garlic, green onion and thyme in the same pan.
- Continue cooking for about 3 minutes until mushrooms are slightly tender and the garlic is fragrant.
- Add in flour and continue mixing together until the flour is incorporated. Deglaze the pan with white wine and reduce the heat to medium-low. Stir in broth and simmer for about 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce has begun to thicken.
- Remove the pan from heat and stir in Brie until melted. Enjoy!