These Ranch Chicken Bites require minimal prep and a few simple ingredients!
Tender, juicy, bite size pieces of chicken thighs cooked in the Air Fryer until beautifully golden brown and topped with crunchy Cool Ranch Doritos pieces! Take your lunch to a whole new level. These Ranch Chicken Bites make the perfect appetizer, lunch or dinner and will be gone as soon as they hit the table.
CAN I USE SKINLESS CHICKEN THIGHS?
You can but it won’t be as good in my opinion! I mean who doesn’t love crispy chicken skin? The skin also keeps the chicken nice and juicy.
CAN I USE CHICKEN BREAST?
ABSOLUTELY! If you prefer chicken breast they will also work perfectly.
HOW TO DEBONE CHICKEN THIGHS
- Use a small but sharp paring knife, with one hand holding the knife and the other hand holding the bone, carefully make a small incision cut along the chicken thigh bone.
- Slowly and carefully cut along the bone to separate the bone and the meat. Pull the bone in an upward direction a few times to help separate the meat from the bone.
- Run the tip of your fingers through the chicken to make sure there are no bones left behind. That’s it!
Ranch Chicken Bites
- 2 lbs Chicken Thighs, Skin On
- ½ Ranch Seasoning Pack, add more if desired
- ½ Tablespoon Ranch Dressing, Optional
- Chili Powder, as needed
- Paprika, as needed
- Kosher Salt, as needed
- Garlic Powder, as needed
- Choped Chives for Garnish
- Cool Ranch Doritos Chips, Crushed for Garnish
- 2 Tablespoons Canola Oil
- Debone the chicken thighs and chop them to bite size pieces. Place them in a large bowl.
- Add in all of the spices including the ranch pack. Add Canola oil to coat the chicken and mix in the spices.
- Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours or overnight.
- Once the chicken has been marinated, preheat your Air Fryer on 375°F.
- Place the chicken skin-side up. Try not to let the pieces overlap too much.
- Cook in the Air fry at 375°F for about 16-20 minutes. The skin should be golden crispy and the chicken should be cooked through. The internal temperature should read 165°F.
- Remove from the Air Fryer coat in crushed Cool Ranch chips and chives. Enjoy!