These Roasted Garlic Butter Potatoes are tossed in an amazing herb butter mix and roasted to crisp-tender perfection!
If you’re looking for the perfect side dish for your meal, then these Roasted Garlic Butter Potatoes are crispy and golden on the outside and fluffy on the inside are perfect. These baby roasted red potatoes are quartered and seasoned with garlic, herbs and butter. They are so easy to make, you pretty much just cut them up, season and pop them in the oven!
Roasted Garlic Butter Potatoes
- 2 lbs Baby red potatoes, halved
- 1½ Tablespoons Herbs de Provence
- 1½ Tablespoon Garlic powder
- Kosher salt and black pepper, as needed
- 1/2 Stick Butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a sheet pan with foil and nonstick spray.
- Parboil baby red potatoes in boiling water for about 5- 6 minutes to “precook” them. They’ll be more tender on the inside when roasting in the oven. Be careful not to over boil them so they don’t become mushy.
- In a large bowl, combine butter and spices together including salt and pepper.
- Toss parboiled potatoes in the garlic butter mixture to evenly coat.
- Place potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until nice golden and crispy. Enjoy!