These Spinach and Feta Pork Chops are juicy, packed with flavor and topped with a delicious cheese filling.
I don’t know about you but I love a good pork chop. Pan seared with a nice crust or fried… I am here for it. Although, it’s one of those proteins that I don’t eat often due to trying to cut the amount of pork we eat in our house. Anyway, when we do eat pork chops I feel like they have to be legit. If you’re looking for a simple yet satisfying recipe then these Spinach and Feta Pork Chops are the real deal. They’re generally easy to prepare and are a great way to sneak in spinach to serve to the kiddos!
WHAT CUT OF PORK CHOPS SHOULD I USE FOR THIS RECIPE?
I recommend choosing a bone- in cut of pork chop. The bones release a ton of flavor, and also help the meat retain a lot of tenderness.
CAN I MAKE THIS RECIPE USING BONELESS PORK CHOPS?
ABSOLUTELY! Although I highly recommend bone-in, this recipe can definitely be made with boneless loin pork chops.
Spinach and Feta Pork Chops
- 4 Pork Chops (can use bone in or without the bone)
- 1 8oz Pack of Cream Cheese, softned
- ½ Cup Frozen Spinach, add more as needed (thawed, warmed and drainded)
- ¼ Cup Crumbled Feta Cheese
- ¼ Cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3-4 Tablespoons Pecorino Romano cheese, grated
- Kosher salt and black pepper, as needed
- Garlic powder, as needed
- Smoked Paprika, as needed
- Chili powder, as needed
- 2 Tablespooons Canola oil, more as needed
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a medium size bowl add cream cheese, spinach, half of the mozzarella cheese, pecorino romano cheese, salt, pepper, garlic powder and smoked paprika. Mix until combined, set aside.
- Heat canola oil in a large skillet or cast iron over medium heat.
- Season the pork chops with a little salt, pepper, garlic powder and chili powder.
- Sear the pork chops on both sides until lightly browned on both sides. About 2-3 minutes per side. No need to cook all the way through because they will finish cooking in the oven.
- Remove the pan from the heat and top the pork chops with the spinach mixture, and the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven until the cheese is melted and the pork chops are cooked through. Enjoy!