This White Chocolate Snack Mix is both sweet and salty. It’s the perfect Christmas, movie night or party snack!
This is literally the easiest Holiday snack to put together. You could honestly have this done in under 20 minutes or so which is awesome! All you really have to do is heat up the white chocolate then combine the chex mix and pretzels in a large mixing bowl then add the M&Ms and pour the melted chocolate on top and mix until everything is coated. Pour it onto a parchment lined baking sheet, add some colored sprinkles and put it right in the fridge to set up. It doesn’t get much easier than that!
The saltiness of the pretzels really help balance out the sweetness of the white chocolate and M&Ms. There are many variations out there of this White Chocolate Snack Mix, some use peanuts, cheerios, bugles even popcorn and i’m sure they all taste great. Feel free to use what you have handy or just whatever you’re in the mood for. The versatility of this snack mix is what makes it so yummy! If you’re looking for other easy holiday treats check out my Christmas Cake Bars and Chocolate Peppermint Cookies recipes.
- I recommend folding in the M&Ms after you’ve added in the warm white chocolate to avoid melting the M&Ms.
White Chocolate Snack Mix
- 1 Box Rice Chex mix cereal
- ½ Bag Pretzel twist
- 1 11 oz Bag, red and green M&M's
- 2 12 oz Bag of white choclate chips
- Red and green spinkles, as needed
- Parment paper
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and nonstick spray, set aside.
- Combine chex mix, and pretzels in a large bowl and set aside.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in a medium microwave-safe bowl then heat and stir in 30 second intervals until the chocolate is melted. Be careful not to burn.
- Pour melted chocolate over the dry ingredients in the bowl. Use a large nonstick spoon or spatula to gently mix until evenly everything is coated. Fold in the M&Ms.
- Spread the snack mix onto the parchment paper and add sprinkles on top. Add additional M&Ms if you’d like.
- Place in the refrigerator to set until the white chocolate is hard then break the snack mix up into large pieces and store in an airtight container or large ziplock baggie in the fridge. Enjoy!