Chocolate Peppermint Cookies
These easy Chocolate Peppermint Cookies are soft, chewy, and a little fudgy. The best part is that they are made with cake mix and they are perfect for whenever the craving hits.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time10 mins
- ⅓ Cup Unsalted butter, melted
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 15oz Box of chocolate cake mix
- ¾ Cup Chocolate chips, more as needed (can also chop up bakers chocolate)
- ½ Cup Peppermint candy, chopped
- ½ Cup White chocolate chips, melted
Preheat the oven to 350°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or foil and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
In a large bowl mix together butter, eggs and chocolate cake mix.
Fold in the chocolate chips and chopped peppermint candy.
Using a cookie scoop, scoop the dough into balls and place about 2 inches apart on the baking sheets.
Bake for about 8-10 minutes, or until the tops look set. Remove from the oven and add additional chopped peppermint candy on top and white chocolate drizzle, let cool. Enjoy!