Chicken Salad with Apples and Cranberries
This Chicken Salad with Cranberries and Apples recipe is the perfect go-to meal during the Summer, its light, refreshing and flavorful!
- 2-3 Chicken breast (can also use rotisserie chicken)
- 3 Stalks celery, chopped
- 1 Gala Apple, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Dried cranberries
- 2-3 Tablespoons Mayonnaise
- Kosher salt and Pepper taste
- 1 Splash Apple Cider vinegar (optional)
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Drizzle chicken breast with canola oil and season on both sides with Kosher salt and pepper.
Place chicken on lined sheet tray and bake for bake for about 15 to 20 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in the middle and juices run clear.
Remove from the oven and let cool.
Place the chicken, celery, apple, mayonnaise and cranberries in a bowl and stir to combine.
Season if needed and add in a splash of the apple cider vinegar. Enjoy!