Homemade Pimento Cheese
Homemade Pimento Cheese is the perfect spread for an afternoon snack or an appetizer before dinner. You can also use it in tons of variations like burgers, sandwiches and mac and cheese!
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise, add more as needed
- 2½-3 Cups Fiesta blend shredded cheese
- 4 oz Diced pimentos, drained
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin, add more as needed to enhance the flavor
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
In a medium bowl, mix together cream cheese, mayo and fiesta blend cheese.
Add chopped pimentos, cumin, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Mix well.
Serve right away or cover and chill in the fridge for about an hour to really let the flavors come together. Enjoy!