Shrimp Ramen Bowls
These easy Shrimp Ramen Bowls use pantry ingredients that you already have on hand. Quick, delicious lunch or dinner that can be made in less than 30minutes!
- 4 Packages Ramen noodles (Discard the seasoning packets)
- 2 lbs Large or medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6-8 Cups Chicken broth
- 1-2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Canola oil
- Sriracha, as needed
- 1-2 Tablespoons Lime juice, as needed
- 3 Tablespoons Low sodium soy sauce, as needed
- 2 Tablespoons Cilantro, chopped
- ¾ Cups Carrots, shredded
- 2½ Cups Green cabbage, shredded
- ½ Cup Yellow onion, chopped
- ½ Cup Red pepper, chopped
- ¼ Cup Green onion, chopped
- Kosher salt and black pepper, as needed
- Garlic powder, as needed
In a large skillet over medium heat a little butter and oil. Season shrimp with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Add shrimp to the pan and cook for about 1-2 minutes on each side or until firm and pink. Set aside.
In a large sauce-pot over medium heat add 1 tablespoon of butter and about 2 tablespoons of canola oil. Add carrots, yellow onions, cabbage and peppers and cook for about 2-3 minutes. Add chicken broth, soy sauce, lime juice, green onion and sriracha mix until combined. Bring to a slight boil then reduce heat to medium and let simmer for about 8-9 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
Add the dry ramen noodles to the broth mixture and cook for another 2-3 minutes until the noodles are al dente, not soggy. Enjoy!