Chipotle Mango Jerk Wings
Chipotle Mango Jerk Wings is just the dish you need to transport you to somewhere tropical even if you can’t quite get there in real life!
For the Chicken
- 3 lbs Chicken Wings
- Canola Oil
- ½ Tablespoon Baking powder
- 1 Tablespoon Onion Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic powder
- 2 Teaspoons Allspice
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons Smoked Paprika (Can also use regualr Paprika)
- 2 Teaspoons Ground Nutmeg
- 2½ Teaspoons Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 2 Teaspoons Black pepper
- 1½ Tablespoons Cumin
- ½ Tablespoon Brown Sugar
For the Chipotle Mango Sauce
- ⅓ Cup Mango Nectar, more as needed
- 1 Cup Ketchup, more as needed
- ⅓ Cup Honey, more as needed
- 1½ Tablespoons Brown Sugar, more as needed
- 3 Tablespoons Green Onion
- 3-4 Tablespoons Chipotle Sauce, as needed
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
Lightly coat the wings in canola oil then add the Jerk Spice and toss.
Refrigerate for about 3-4 hours or overnight. Remove from the fridge then coat the wings in baking powder.
Select the Air Fry setting and set the temperature to 380°F or 390°F depending on your Air Fryer. Preheat for a couple of minutes.
Insert the crisper plate in your air fryer basket and place wings in the basket to cook for 25 minutes.
After about 10-12 minutes flip the wings and continue cooking until crispy.
While the wings are cooking blend all of the sauce ingredients until combined.
When cooking is complete, toss the wings in the Chipotle Mango Sauce and serve. Enjoy!