Easy Pineapple Pancakes
Light and fluffy Easy Pineapple Pancakes are simple and make delicious breakfast!
- 1 Box Pancake Mix, including water and whatever additional ingredients you like to use in your pancakes (Prepare about 5-6 Pancakes)
- 1 Cup Crushed Pineapples (For preparing about 5-6 Pancakes)
For Caramelized Pineapples
- ¾ Cup Pineapple Juice
- 1 20oz Can of Pineapple Chunks
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1½ Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
For the Vanilla Cream Icing
- Powdered Sugar
- Heavy Cream
- Vanilla Extract
Prepare your Pancake batter as you'd like then add 1 cup of the crushed pineapple. Cook your pancakes then set aside and keep warm.
Place all of your Caramelized Pineapples ingredients in a medium pan over medium heat. Cook on low until the pineapples begin to caramelized and the cinnamon sauce begins to slightly thicken. Set aside and keep warm.
Prepare your vanilla cream icing by starting with about 2ish Tablespoons of Powdered sugar and about 1ish tablespoons of heavy cream and 1-2 splashes of vanilla, whisk togther. (I don't usually measure this out, so I eyeball it until I reach my desired consistency and thickness by adding either more powdered sugar or more heavy cream to thinken the icing). Taste test and add more vanilla if needed.
Top your pancakes with the caramelized pineapples, vanilla cream icing and any additional toppings you'd like. Enjoy!
- Add a little water to your caramelized pineapples if the sauce is too thick.