Mexican Inspired Rice
This easy Mexican Inspired Rice turns your basic white rice into a flavorful and vibrant side dish.
- 1 Cup Long Grain White Rice
- 2½ Cups Water
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Tomato Boullion with Chicken Flavor
- 3 Cloves Minced Garlic
- ½ Green Bell Pepper, cut into large pieces
- ¼ Yellow Onion, cut into large pieces
- ½ Tablespoon Chopped Cilantro
- Kosher Salt and Black Pepper, as needed
Rinse and drain the rice.
In a large saute pan over medium heat, add water and bring to a low boil.
Add the rice, butter, tomato bouillon, minced garlic, green bell pepper, yellow onion and cilantro. Stir until combined.
Turn the heat down to low once everything is combined, cover and cook for about 15- 20ish minutes until rice is fork tender. Seson to taste with salt and pepper. Enjoy!